SAILING VESSEL "LIFE"
Hunter Passage 42' Center Cockpit
- The sailing vessel "Life" is a 1994 Hunter Passage 42, center cockpit model.
- The length is 42 feet, beam is 14 feet, and draft is 5 feet.
- For offshore safety the boat has a life raft, EPIRB, radar and SSB radio with weatherfax reception capability.
- The boat has two cabins and additional sleeping space in the salon.
- Each cabin has its own head and shower.
- The master cabin is especially large and has a center-line queen bed with room to get on or off it from both sides.
- The galley includes a propane stove and oven, a built-in microwave oven, a fridge and a freezer.
- An 11-ft inflatable dingy with an outboard engine is used for getting ashore if we're anchored out.
- Some additional creature comforts are: the boat has air conditioning, an HDTV with a DVD player, a stereo with CD/MP3 and USB flash drive reader, and it has a fresh water shower on the rear swim platform for rinsing off after a nice swim in the ocean.